Radiology Services on Cloudnine
India’s #1 maternity hospitals, ranked by TOI
Cloudnine follows safe radiology practices to ensure that your baby receives minimal or no exposure during an imaging test. With only the latest radiology equipment in our Radiology department, we have been able to offer the very best services to each of our patients. Our equipment allows the doctors to take a closer look at the structures inside your body. Here is your chance to see a 3D image of your baby before the actual delivery date. With these images, it also makes it easier to ensure that the little bundle is healthy and on the right track. Since Cloudnine has a countrywide presence, you can stop looking for a radiology centre and make an appointment at the nearest Cloudnine centre today.
Different Types Of Imaging Services
Cloudnine offers several types of imaging services. The equipment used produces high-quality images that come in handy in diagnosing various diseases. Some of the different imaging techniques are:
- 1. X-rays: This health imaging is used to get a closer look at the cavities, bones, or any other foreign objects through the tissue. In some cases, contrast agents may be used to get a live motion image.
- 2. CT (Computed Tomography): This type of medical imaging offers cross-sectional views of the body which makes it easier to identify and localize diseases.
- 3. Nuclear medicine: This kind of clinical imaging uses radioactive tracers to examine the body and organ functioning. Certain radioisotopes are also used to treat certain cancers like thyroid cancer.
- 4. Ultrasound: This fetal imaging uses high-frequency sound. It is used widely in gynaecology, obstetrics, and paediatrics as well as for patients with vascular, abdominal, or musculoskeletal conditions.
- 5. MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging): This technique offers high-quality imaging of body parts without using radiation. This is often avoided during pregnancy unless it is absolutely necessary.
Visiting Imaging Centres
Visiting a hospital or a medical centre can be a tedious affair. Cloudnine strives to create an atmosphere where getting an imaging test is easy. Our experienced staff, with the help of top-of-the-state equipment, strive hard to make the experience a comfortable one. Our team of doctors and radiologists work hard to ensure that you and your baby receive minimal exposure during an imaging test. You can finally stop looking for an imaging centre near me and book an appointment at the nearest Cloudnine branch today. It is time to pay more attention to your health.