This MBA is Different: Do it for Your Bundle of Joy
(Our next MBA session is on Feb 11th, 2012)
Are you one of those would-be parents who shudder at the thought of how you would handle your little baby once he or she comes to this world? At the thought of the countless needs, you’ll need to take care of, like how to give her a bath, how to put her to sleep and when to call the doctor? If yes, then we have something especially for you.
Click here to Consult The Best Pregnancy Doctors in Chandigarh
While you may have devoured countless articles on pregnancy and baby care while researching on how to take care of the baby in the first year, but what we are offering is much more practical and hands-on. Presenting the Cloudnine MBA…
Now, you can get an MBA (Management of Baby Affairs) in parenthood by attending a day course in Cloudnine. This one day course, which is very popular amongst would-be parents, is sure to help you become a more confident parent.
We have a paediatrician, lactation expert, physiotherapist, dietician and nurse consultant, who conduct this course.
Topics that will be covered are
- Baby umbilical cord care
- Baby Massage and Bath
- Being prepared for emergencies for babies under one year of age
- Possible reasons why babies cry and how to settle them down
- Dieting during Breastfeeding
- Resourceful tips of myths vs. reality during lactation
- Sleep techniques that aid your baby to sleep
- Safe sleeping positions
- Travel tips that you need to consider
- Answers to questions on breastfeeding
- Breastfeeding Vs. Bottle milk
- Information on immediate vaccinations that need to be given
- Last but not least things you need on your first day as a mom!
Primarily, this one-day session provides a platform for would-be moms to clarify their doubts face to face with experts, be it the dietician, lactation expert or physiotherapist.
For more details on the session and the fees, contact Cloudnine at 080 4020 2222 and get in touch with our PRO.
Ideal Time To Attend
The ideal time to attend the program in the last trimester of pregnancy.
Venue: Cloud Nine, 3rd Block, Jayanagar, Bangalore
Timings Saturday 10am-4pm.