Nutrition at your Doorstep!
Nourishment, in the physical sense, is a broad term in which good nutrition is a quintessential segment. In fact, good nutrition forms the cornerstone of overall wellbeing for one and all. Isn’t it interesting and exciting to read, understand and realise that fitting nutrition into our planned eating regime is just an ounce of thought away?
Our lifestyle, genes, age, climatic conditions, body type, level of physical activity, our temptations to myriad tastes and flavours are confounding factors that play a sensitive role in shaping our health and approach to nutrition.
Living in this techno era, there is absolutely no dearth of nutrition information. Out of this superfluous information, some could be hypothetical, some well proven, and many scientific in origin! But then, for women to be best beneficiaries of tapping this information, all they need to do is to just reinvent themselves by exploring avenues through the sensible application of theory into the gourmet – trying out new cuisines, learning to cook in different methods preserving the nutritional value, adjusting tastes with ingredients, matching foods, etc.
Women, the marvels of God’s creation, not only need mental empowerment, but also nourishment through food and an undercurrent of fond emotions to make them juggle into multiple roles in a more successful manner.
For any woman in her childbearing years, pregnancy can be a soul stirring experience of a lifetime, so is mommyhood, with all its beauty of naturally bonding with the baby. As women age, physical changes can set in naturally. But, for women to upkeep this sequence of changes, both physically and mentally, directional nutritional support will abet the cause.
Strategy to healthy eating can come in effortlessly and become a family affair once it becomes a habit… the underlying mantra is FOOD CHOICE!
Through our regular posts on Cloudnine Blog, we have united our efforts to summarize relevant information that echoes an entire array of emphatic aspects related to nutrition, which are widely known and wisely proven by medical experts!
Nuts for remembrance
Water for persistence
Amla for body resistance
Papaya for flamboyance
Flax for excellence
Coffee for mental ambience
Fish for intelligence
And so on….
SAMPLE BITS FOR SIMPLE BITES:
- 1. Whether it is a packed or a home based lunch, concentrate on quality not necessarily on quantity.
- 2. Focus on timely meals
- 3. Hydrate yourself regularly – at times your body can get confused between hunger and thirst
- 4. Give importance to seasonal vegetables and fruits
- 5. Don’t be obsessed about health – just be conscious of what you are buying / eating
- 6. Learn healthy methods of cooking
- 7. Move closer to nature even in your choice of foods
- 8. Steer clear of any impending stress when you get back home
- 9. Check nutrition labels when you buy commercial foods
- 10. Avoid monotony – try what you can and eat how much ever you can :
Gluttony kills more than the sword!
- 11. Be moderate on Caffeine.
- 12. Give in to reasonably small treats once in a way!
Follow us on Cloudnine webpage and you could join us in our efforts as we help you comprehend nutrition better, at a glance…
We will appreciate your feedbacks and look forward for your unflinching support in helping us to serve you better.
Do get in touch for any queries or customised consultations. Contact us