Hey Moms-to-be, we on Cloudnine, are so proud of you and we’re always with you!
Pregnancy is a confusing period and considering our world’s current situation, people may be infected more by ‘Boredom’ and ‘Overthinking’ than the actual virus. So just chill and enjoy the home time. Whoever knew that you’d get your husband to spend time at home helping with the dishes and home chores during your maternity leave. That’s got to be good, isn’t it!
Alright diving into the point, I feel the first step to getting past this blockage is to accept any anxiety that you’ve been feeling. Accepting and admitting really calms the mind. The next step is to design a routine for yourself so that you have something to look forward to each day and feel happy about.
Every situation is an opportunity to rise higher towards joy and peace. It completely depends on what you choose.
Nothing in life is constant, so breathe, pray and smile to yourself. Noticed, how beautiful you look that way? Very beautiful!
Things to do during your COVID-19 Quarantine period to skip useless stressful thoughts
- Try playing online games, team-up with friends and family and connect via your android phones, your app store must have all those childhood games like ‘Ludo’, ‘Uno’ etc. Trust us you’ll enjoy them!
- Start writing about your feelings, happiness, or create your own story, use your lovely imagination, or even poetry and song-writing.
- Sing, but don’t exert yourself and try recording your song, try playing a musical instrument you’ve got, record after that, it’s even better.
- Try your hand on some craft, you never know when you start liking something while learning how to do that!
- Watch hilarious movies, every day, but limit yourself to just one movie every day, you don’t want to get addicted to them!
- Meditate, Meditate, at least for 10 minutes every day, early in the morning and in the evening. Go online and learn meditation for free there are a few online sites which teach meditation for free, you’ll love doing this.
- Did you know that Doordarshan has started the re-telecast of Ramanand Sagar’s ‘Ramayana’ and B.R. Chopra’s ‘Mahabharata’, again? These shows were a sensation back in the late ‘80. I say, they still are, gather with your close family and watch together like the rest of our country!
- Most importantly live in the moment!
Here are some (COVID-19) Coronavirus precautions which you should take, seriously!
These precautions imperative
- Avoiding crowds
- Washing hands frequently
- Staying away from unwell people
- Avoid touching the face, nose and eyes
- Avoid routine visits to your doctor
- Visit your doctor only if necessary
To know more: About Food Cravings During Pregnancy
Cloudnine has brought all its specialists on board to partake in Telemedicine and Teleconsultaions/online Video consultations for all it’s patients, especially for the mother and child. This way no one loses on the routine doctor consultations and at the same time is at home and is safe.
Time is of the essence, hence it is vital that we all look out for each other because no individual or community alone can tackle this issue, but all communities of the world joining forces together to break the chain can do wonders.
Hence, it is very correctly said;
“It takes a village to keep us all safe”
Watch Video on Parenteing
Make your quarantine a beautiful opportunity to improve and flourish! Pick an indoor passion, get busy collecting love and memories, breathe and live! Stay Safe! Stay happy!