Obstetrician and Gynecologist
Dr Seema Sharma is a graduate from prestigious Christian medical college ,Ludhiana and has completed her post graduation in Obstetrics & Gynecology from Govt Medical College, Patiala and obtained further clinical and ultrasonographic training as a Senior Resident in the renowned Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh. She has been an outstanding student throughout her career and has won several awards and medals.
She has a wealth of experience of managing complex obstetrics and gynecology patients.
She has a keen interest in managing high risk pregnancy,infertility and adolescent health .
She has presented papers in various national conferences and have several research publications in various journals of national and international repute.
Contribution to the society:
• Active participation in conducting health awareness programs with various NGOs regarding Adolescent reproductive and sexual health for teenaged students and teachers in various schools in Tricity
• Conducted many campaigns for cervical cancer prevention with vaccination and awareness about cervical cancer screening. Conducted Cancer screening camps for women on behalf of Cancer Society of India.
• Conducted health camps for women in rural areas.
• Delivered lectures on maternal and child care, women’s health issues like contraception, female infanticide etc. at colleges and other organizations like Rotary Club and Lions Club.
.Secretary for Chandigarh region menopause society
Ex Convener for Chandigarh Obstetrics &Gynae society
• Founder member of Club 35 plus which holds its meetings once every month and have about 300 active members and executive member of Indian Menopausal Society.
Back to Top