Obstetrician and Gynecologist
Dr Meenakshi Sauhta is a consultant specialist with over 29 years of experience associated with Cloudnine hospitals. She did her M.B.B.S from Nagpur University, MGIMS, Sevagram, Wardha in 1987. She went on to completing her DGO from Nagpur University, MGIMS, Sevagram, Wardha in 1990, her MD in Obstetrics and Gynecology from the same university in 1993 and her FIAMS – IMA AMS in 2002.
She is currently the Director of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Cloudnine Hospitals, Gurgaon. She has successfully delivered over 10,000 babies within her career. She specialises in High-risk pregnancy with Critical Care, Adolescent Gynaecology, Infertility and Minimally Invasive Endoscopic surgery.
She has worked as the Director and Head of the Department of obstetric and gynaecology for 5 years at her previous hospital in Gurgaon, she led her team to being one of the only high-risk pregnancy referral centres in Gurgaon and added a Fetal medicine programme to her department.
She took up the leadership role for 6 years in yet another big multispecialty hospital in the department of obstetrics and gynecology let her team with the addition of an Infertility Center, All of her hard work paved way for an NABH accreditation and recognition of the high-risk pregnancy unit at her previous hospital as the best referral center in the region.
She also is the Founder member and President of Gurgaon Obstetrics & Gynecological Society and Program Director for national and zonal conferences with officer status in FOGSI and Indian Menopause Society.
She has also been associated with universities as a faculty member.
1. Academic Appointments at Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences and Kasturba Hospital, Wardha, Nagpur
University (1989- 1995)
2. 1989-90: House Surgeon, Anesthesiology and Obstetrics –Gynecology
3. 1990: Registrar in Obstetrics in Gynecology. Completed Diploma in Obstetrics and Gynecology. (D.G.O.)
4. 1991: Medical Officer Family Welfare Department, MGIMS, Wardha.
5. 1992-93: Registrar in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Completed Post graduation MD (Obs – Gynecology)
6. 1994: Lecturer in Obs & Gynae, MGIMS, Wardha
Her education includes:
1. M.B. B.S – Nagpur University – MGIMS, Sevagram, Wardha 1987.
2. DGO – Nagpur University – MGIMS, Sevagram, Wardha 1990.
3. MD (Obstetrics and Gynecology) – Nagpur University – MGIMS, Sevagram, Wardha 1993.
4. FIAMS – IMA AMS – 2002.
5. Basic Course in Laparoscopic Surgery – Kohli Nursing Home, Sonepat- 2002
6. Training Course in Ultrasound Obstetrics – Gynecology and abdomen – Institute of Ultrasound Training 2006 – 2007,
7. Training in Managerial Excellence in Healthcare Sector – Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Ahmedabad – May 2015.
Along with the above achievements, she also has received many professional honours, as the:
1. President, Gurgaon Obstetrics and Gynecological Society 2015-2016.
2. Editor, Obgyn Update Journal of Gurgaon Society
3. Super trainer, Adolescent Health Care – IMA Headquarters- Women’s Wing.
4. Executive Member, Indian Medical Association, Gurgaon
5. National Faculty of Indian Medical Association and United Nations Family Planning Association (PCPNDT Act & Female
6. Executive Member, Indian Menopause Society (Gurgaon Chapter)
Back to Top