Choosing a doctor to manage your child's healthcare is only one of the many things you must do to get ready for your child's birth. A paediatrician is a physician who oversees the physical, psychological and behavioural care of children from infancy to age 18. A paediatrician is qualified to identify and manage various childhood ailments, from minor health issues to life-threatening conditions.
As the best paediatric hospital in Hyderabad, Cloudnine will assist in providing the best care for the kids. We are a healthcare provider with a national reputation for offering children a full range of paediatric services. Our paediatricians are available for you - whether you need general medical care or specialised treatments.
Cloudnine, the best children's hospital in Hyderabad, has a completely equipped Paediatric Intensive Care Unit and the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit to treat your child even during an emergency. To spot any abnormalities early on, they perform particular testing on babies including hearing and Guthrie tests.
In Cloudnine, from birth to age 2 and once a year from that age onward for "well-child visits," your child will see the paediatrician frequently. Your child will most likely visit the paediatrician for annual checkups after they turn five. Your child's paediatrician should always be your first call if they become ill. While taking care of your child a paediatrician will-
1. Physical examinations
2. Give the advised vaccinations
3. Verify that your child is attaining growth, behavioural and skill milestones
4. Determine your child's ailments, infections, injuries and other health issues and treat them
5. Enlighten you about the requirements for your child's health, safety, nutrition and fitness
6. Answer your inquiries regarding the maturation and development of your child
7. Consult and work with a specialist, if your child develops a condition that requires care beyond what the paediatrician can provide.
A paediatrician from Cloudnine treats your child with the most advanced methodologies. However, you must assess these factors while picking a paediatrician:
1. Paediatricians are trained specifically on the psychological, behavioural and physical requirements of children.
2. Paediatricians only serve children, thus, they frequently have more experience diagnosing and treating ailments in children.
3. A paediatrician may be able to provide more specialised treatment if your child was born prematurely or has a medical issue that requires close monitoring.
Cloudnine is one of the highly recommended child specialist hospitals in Hyderabad because it offers both general and paediatric-specific medical care. Treatment for the common cold, flu, cough, food allergies, skin diseases, colic, vomiting, ENT issues and other conditions are among the other paediatric services.
Finding a paediatrician at the start of your third trimester is a smart move. To discover someone who makes both you and your partner feel comfortable, you should give yourself plenty of time. Consult your OB and dependable family and friends for suggestions. Make an appointment for a face-to-face interview to see the doctor's office in person and see how well you get along.
In addition to treating general issues, offering immunizations and conducting routine health checks to see if the child is in good health, Cloudnine also provides other premium paediatric services. These include:
We offer a fully functional Paediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU) for enhanced medical care. We are one of the most reputable children's hospitals in Hyderabad because of our family-friendly location and empathetic atmosphere.
We also adhere to strict health standards to ensure the safety and security of your visit. For your convenience, we also have virtual consultation facilities at our Hyderabad paediatric hospital.