Dr. Pankaj Yadav is consultant Pediatrician and Neonatologist presently working at Cloudnine Hospital Golf Course Road, Gurgaon.
He completed his MBBS from prestigious Mahatma Gandhi institute of medical sciences, Sevagram, Maharashtra in 2010 and DNB - Pediatrics from National Board of Examination, India in 2015.
He did his Fellowship in Neonatology (Fellow Neonatology Indian Academy of Pediatrics) in 2017. Dr. Pankaj Yadav carries with him experience spanning over 8 years where he has worked extensively for neonatal care and managed more than thousand neonates including many of the extreme premature babies. He is Advanced and Basic NRP trainer and is involved in training doctors and staff for neonatal Resuscitation across India. He has been involved actively in managing Newborn care, Neonatal Jaundice, Malnutrition, poor weight gain and nutrition related issues. Respiratory diseases, Asthma and chest infections. immunization of babies, Gastrointestinal and Stomach infections, Infections, Cardiac and kidney related diseases, Anemia and neurological disorders(Seizures). Dr. Pankaj Yadav is permanent member of Indian Academy of Pediatrics (IAP), National Neonatology Forum (NNF) and Indian Medical Association (IMA).
NNF, IAP & IMA
• Improving clinical outcomes of very low birth weight infants: Implementation of standardized management guidelines in tertiary care hospital in Haryana in International Journal of Pediatrics & Adolescent Medicine, 23 Aug 2019, 7(4):174-180. DOI: 10.1016/j.ijpam.2019.08.002
• Published Paper in Indian Pediatrics “Content Analysis of Commercially Available Probiotics” Indian Pediatr 2018;55: 344-345.
• Presented a Poster Paper titled “ BRAINSTEM EVOKED RESPONSE AUDIOMETRY (BERA) IN NEONATAL HYPERBILIRUBINEMIA” at 52ndAnnual Conference of Indian Academy of Pediatrics” held at The Samrat Ashok Hotel Complex, New Delhi on 22nd to 25th January 2015 (PEDICON 2015 ) Awards and Leadership Roles:
• Working as Secretary IAP Gurgaon (2021-2023).
• Received Best Branch Award for IAP Gurgaon at PEDICON 2022
• Part Of Organizing Committee for NEOCON 2017, HARCON 2021, PERICON2021 and North Zone NEOCON2021.
• Conducted Various National and Central IAP Modules Workshops across Hospitals in Gurgaon.
• Conducting teaching Activities for Nursing Staff, Fellows and Doctors routinely.
• Awarded Runner-up position in the “7th IAP Pediatric Quiz “ for Post Graduates Divisional round held at DMGS Hospital, Jammu on 21st Sep. 2013 .
Dr. Pankaj Yadav practices at Sector 14, Gurgaon.
You can book a consultation with Dr. Pankaj Yadav via 'Cloudnine' app, through the Cloudnine website, a phone call on the customer care no, or directly from the hospital.
Patients frequently visit Dr. Pankaj Yadav for Pediatrics & child health issues related consultations and treatments and regarding concerns related to premature deliveries/childbirth, or if their newborn is a preemie and needs special neonatal care and treatments
Anytime via 'Cloudnine' app or Cloudnine's website.
Dr. Pankaj Yadav has the following qualifications: MBBS, DNB ( Pediatrics ), Fellowship in Neonatology ( IAP)
Dr. Pankaj Yadav is an Pediatrics & Neonatology Specialist.
Dr. Pankaj Yadav is the Best Pediatrician in Sector 14, Gurgaon. Book Appointment Online, View doctor fees, read user reviews and real patient feedbacks, Contact Number - 099728 99728. Dr. Pankaj Yadav is a Senior full time Consultant at Cloudnine Hospitals - Consult the best Pediatric specialist nearby you. Dr. Pankaj Yadav holds MBBS, DNB (Pediatrics) , Fellowship in Neonatology ( IAP)