Dr. Neha Kukreja is a developmental pediatrician with over seven years of experience in diagnosing and managing developmental disorders. Specializing in Autism and ADHD, she offers comprehensive assessments and early intervention therapies.
Her expertise includes enhancing social and communication skills in children with Autism symptoms, along with parent-guided stimulation and managing co-existing conditions. Dr. Kukreja also provides comprehensive care for children displaying ADHD symptoms, including hyperactivity, behavior issues and learning difficulties. Her approach involves creating individualized plans that enhance attention, focus, and academic performance. Additionally, Dr. Kukreja has considerable experience in treating children with speech delays utilizing language stimulation methods to encourage speech development, ensuring that each child can communicate effectively.
Her expertise extends to managing intellectual disabilities, learning difficulties like dyslexia, cerebral palsy, genetic disorders, and global developmental delays, with a focus on maximizing each child's potential.
Dr. Kukreja is a MBBS from JSS Medical College, Mysore and a DNB in Paediatrics from Choithram Hospital & Research Centre, Indore. She has done her fellowship in Developmental and Behavioral Paediatrics from Centre for Child Development and Disabilities, Bangalore.
IAP Chapter of Neuro Developmental Pediatrics, Indian Academy of Pediatrics
● Awarded The Dr. J.N. Pohowalla Award For Paper Presentation On “The Efficacy Of Occupation Therapy In Children With Autism Spectrum Disorder” In M.P. Pedicon 2018.
● Certified In Support, Advocacy & Mental Health Interventions For Children By Ministry Of Women & Child Development, Government Of India, NIMHANS (June 2023). ● Published A Paper On “The Dysmorphic Child & The Role Of Chromosomal Micro-array In Diagnosis” In The Indian Journal Of Pediatric Neurology (April 2019, Vol-11).
● Authored An Article On “ADHD Management” For The Souvenir Magazine Of IAP Chapter Of Neuro-developmental Pediatrics 2023.
● Presented A Poster Research On “Primary Motivators Behind Challenging Behaviors In Children With Autism Spectrum Disorder” At National Conference Of IAP Chapter Of Neuro-developmental Pediatrics, Guwahati 2023.
● Completed DNB Thesis On “The Diagnostic Efficacy Of CARS Vs INCLEN In Children With Autism Spectrum Disorder”.
● Certified In High Risk Newborn Assessment & Follow-Up By Global Research On Developmental Disabilities Collaborators (Aug 2023).
Dr. Neha Kukreja practices at Electronic City, Kanakapura Road and Whitefield, Bengaluru.
You can book a consultation with Dr. Neha Kukreja via 'Cloudnine' app, through the Cloudnine website, a phone call on the customer care no, or directly from the hospital.
Patients frequently visit Dr. Neha Kukreja for concerns and consultations relating to Child Development and Behavior.
Anytime via 'Cloudnine' app or Cloudnine's website.
Dr. Neha Kukreja has the following qualifications: MBBS. DNB PEDIATRICS, POST-DOCTORAL FELLOWSHIP IN DEVELOPMENTAL & BEHAVIORAL PEDIATRICS
Dr. Neha Kukreja is a Developmental Pediatrician.
Dr. Neha Kukreja is the Best Developmental Pediatrician in Electronic City, Kanakapura Road and Whitefield, Bengaluru. Book Appointment Online, View doctor fees, read user reviews and real patient feedbacks, Contact Number - 099728 99728.