Dr. Anjali Taneja has over two decades of experience in Obstetrics & Gynecology. Her areas of interest include high-risk pregnancy, vaginal (no scar surgery), and minimally invasive surgery.
After completing her MBBS from Lady Hardinge Medical College and MD from PGI Chandigarh, she did her senior residency from Lady Hardinge Medical College. Subsequently worked as Head of the Dept. at ESI Gurgaon and later worked as a Senior Consultant at Max Super specialty Hospital Patparganj for over a decade.
She has a Fellowship in minimally invasive surgery and has done MRCOG, UK.
She has participated as faculty in various conferences organized by AOGD/ RCOG and THGF( KMOGS). Dr. Anjali has contributed various articles in monthly AOGD bulletin and contributed chapters in text books.
She is also a Chairperson at Endoscopic Committee KMOGS since 2020. She is member of FOGSI, IAGE, KMOGS, MRCOG, ACOG.
Dr. Anjali also holds awards for proficiency in Clinical Medicine and Anatomy, and a Certificate for proficiency in Physiology. She has been awarded with Dr. Praveen Sachdeva prize, Sudarshana Prize, Hari Mirchandani memorial medal and Dr. Lazarus and Kiran Adishwar Lal Prize for being 1st in final year MBBS in Obs. & Gyne. And being best student in Obs.& Gynae. for yr. 1999 -2000.
DMC/R/00113 Delhi Medical Council, 2001
1) Second prize for paper presentation ‘ Critical analysis of patients with non progress of labor managed with cesarean section ‘– A study of 100
pregnant women at the 28th annual conference of AOGD , Delhi , 2006
2) First Runner-up in FOGSI J and J Quiz in 49th All India Congress of Obstetrics and Gynaecology held at Kochi, Kerala (2006).
3) Dr. Swaraj Batra Gold medal for being First in AOGD Quiz on Labour and Delivery in 27th Annual Congress of AOGD, Delhi, 2005.
4) First prize in Quiz (Labour and Delivery) at 5th YUVA FOGSI North Zone, Gwalior, 2005.
5) FOGSI – certificate of merit for being second in North Zone finals, FOGSI Quiz (2002).
6) Dr. Praveena Sachdeva and Dr. Sudarshana Prize for standing first in final year MBBS in Gynaecology and Obstetrics (LHMC, 2000).
7) Hari Mirchandani Memorial Medal for being first in Obstetrics and Gynaecology in final MBBS (1999-2000).
8) Dr.Lazarus and Kiran Adishwar Lal prize for being best student in Obstetrics and Gynaecology (1999-2000).
9) Dr.D.N.Mullick award for being first in Pediatrics in final MBBS (1999-2000).
10) Prize for proficiency in Clinical Medicine (1999-2000).
11) Prize for proficiency in Anatomy (Practical) (1996).
12) Certificate for proficiency in Physiology (Practical) (1996).
13) All round best student, Navyug School (1993-94).
14) Chairperson Endoscopic Committee KMOCS From( 2020 -till date)
Dr. Anjali Taneja practices at Patparganj, New Delhi.
You can book a consultation with Dr. Anjali Taneja via ‘It’s our baby app’, through the Cloudnine website, a phone call on the customer care no, or directly from the hospital.
Patients frequently visit Dr. Anjali Taneja for concerns like Gynecologist, Laparoscopic Surgeon (Obs & Gyn), Obstetrician, endoscopic surgery
Anytime via ‘It’s our Baby App’ or Cloudnine’s website.
Dr. Anjali Taneja has the following qualifications: MBBS, MD, MRCOG
Dr. Anjali Taneja is Gynecologist.
Dr. Anjali Taneja is the best Principal consultant - Obstetrics & Gynaecology in Patparganj, New Delhi. Book Appointment Online, View doctor fees, read user reviews and real patient feedbacks, Contact Number - 099728 99728. Dr. Anjali Taneja is a full-time Consultant at Cloudnine Hospitals - Consult the best consultant - Obstetrics & Gynaecology near you