Are you a working mom? You know you’ve got to go back to work — and you know you want to keep breastfeeding your baby, but how are you going to pull it off?
Plan your 'Back to Work' journey with expert guidance from Cloudnine's Lactation Experts!
Free 1-hour session on all Saturday’s of August from 11:00 am to 12:00 pm.
- Before your baby arrives
- Early days of breastfeeding
- Timing your return to work
- Getting organised at home
- Getting organised at work
- Troubleshooting and question time
Breastfeeding protects YOUR BABY:
- From obesity, diabetes, and asthma
- From diarrhea and ear infections
- By reducing hospitalization
- Against Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS)
BREASTFEEDING’S BENEFITS TO MOTHERS:
- Protects against breast and ovarian cancers and type 2 diabetes
- Prevents postpartum depression
- Makes bonding easier and helps mothers stay closely bonded to their babies even after going back to work
- Helps mothers be able to be at work instead of taking time off to care for a sick baby
Due to Breast Abscess, I underwent a breast draining surgery in just 15 days of delivery. It was depressing. I got in touch with Cloudnine’s lactation expert and regained my lost milk supply in just 15 days. I also got some tips on how to nurse the baby. I sincerely thank the expert for giving me an opportunity to experience the joy of Motherhood by breastfeeding the child.Mrs. Mohana, Bengaluru
My daughter was not interested in mother's milk and was habituated to spoon feeding. It has resulted in reduced secretion of milk and fear of non-secretion of milk. The lactation expert at Cloudnine helped me with re-lactation and in just 3 weeks, I could see the results. My baby is 6 months old now and on breast milk exclusively. My family is indebted to the expert for her time and assistance.Mrs. Vasudha, Bengaluru
Copyright 2016 © cloudninecare.com, All rights reserved