Would it interest you to be in a place where smiles and happiness abound as little bundles of joy are brought to the world every day? Would you want to work in an organization that has consistently received national awards for being the best in class? How about the place that won Benny awards for Compensation and Benefits in Healthcare?
An experienced and accomplished leadership, combined with accredited doctors and
medical team, ensure that Cloudnine stays true to its name and ensures that all employees
are on cloud nine!
Being on an aggressive growth path, we always have several opportunities available
for doctors, nurses and functional administration. We welcome enthusiastic and energetic
professionals to join Cloudnine! Click on the respective tab to find out more.
Send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cloudnine is a centre of excellence in woman and child care, having done more than 14000 deliveries and hundreds of gynecological and paediatric procedures. The hospital is managed within a strong clinical governance framework and employees are centrally involved in quality improvement initiatives.
We endeavour to recruit and retain staff of the highest calibre to meet our standard of medical service, while providing them a defined career path with an exciting and rewarding future.
Why should you work with Cloudnine?
- Cloudnine is a center of clinical excellence, with statistics of ZERO percent maternal mortality and 99.72% survival rate of babies since inception, despite attending to complicated cases such as 24 weekers.
- We offer a three year fellowship in Neonatology for doctors with a work experience of 2 years. This is in collaboration with RGUHS where the final year might entail a work assignment overseas.
- We practice evidence based medicine and keep up with the latest developments in medicine through continuing medical education (CME) programmes on Gynaecology and Paediatrics.
- Cloudnine regularly associates with workshops and conferences in the concerned field, either as a participant or as an organizer. We have organised several such workshops for the benefit of our medical team.
- Cloudnine implements global best practices in the areas of maternity and child care, and conducts monthly discussions about the most difficult or unusual cases to improve combined learning and performance.
- We provide doctors with unique clinical opportunities and case mix as part of their career in medicine. Structured education is part of the program with regular training, practical tutorials, journal club and Grand Rounds. There is excellent access to patients for teaching and clinical experience.
- The concept of Grand Rounds, organized once a week, allows senior and junior doctors to group together and visit in-patients for immediate care and exchange of ideas.
- Cloudnine Hospitals have an excellent environment for medical practitioners to not just practice medicine but also explore new frontiers and conduct path-breaking research. With academic being high on our agenda, we encourage and facilitate all endeavours to publish and present research papers.
- Registrars in either Paediatrics or OBGQualification: M.B.B.S.+ M.D./DGO/DCH/DNB with up to 7 years of experience.
- Residents Qualification: M.B.B.S. + work experience
- Fellowship program in Neonatology The Cloudnine fellowship program in Neonatology is comparable to the world’s best.
For further details, please email email@example.com
Cloudnine Hospitals have an array of nursing roles available for professionals at different stages of their career. We strive to be an attractive and principled employer, offering a wide range of benefits and an absolute commitment to supporting and fostering the careers of our nurses.
We believe our workforce is our greatest asset and must be duly rewarded for their hard work, commitment and dedication with ongoing training and development, and great opportunities for career progression.
As an employee at Cloudnine Hospitals, you will:
- Gain experience in a specialist hospital supported by friendly and experienced senior health professionals
- Be encouraged to participate in continuous learning and knowledge transfer through our continuing medical education programme (CME) and certification programmes
- Be exposed to up to date medical knowledge and latest equipment in practice
- Have access to excellent on-the-job training and other specialized training programs
- Experience holistic development by enhancing your soft skills including interpersonal skills, grooming abilities and command on English language
- Get well maintained hostel accommodation that is much better than industry standards
- Last but not least, enjoy and grow with a welcoming and positive work culture
Lead Specialist Nursing Care (Nursing In charge)
Experience: 7 yrs and above
- Management of nursing division
- Taking regular patient room rounds
- Administering medications and other treatments to patients
- Helping to administer the set up of work equipment and managing supplies
Specialist Nursing Care (Sr. Staff Nurse) – OT
Experience: 3yrs and above
- Responding quickly to emergencies
- Assisting surgeon, anaesthetist and paediatrician during procedures
- Support recovery of mother and baby after delivery
- Carrying out care procedures and assessment of needs of the patient
- Observing and recording the conditions of patients
We welcome nurses with all levels of experience from fresher to highly experienced.
Nursing Aides are also invited to apply.
At Cloudnine, we believe that sound administration ensures a well-run organization, and is key to providing a stellar customer experience. This is the reason we are always on the lookout for smart, experienced and enthusiastic professionals to help us maintain our reputation of the best privately held specialty hospital.
Key reasons to work with Cloudnine:
- Comprehensive exposure to help you understand the intricacies of your line of work.
- Unrelenting support and guidance from colleagues.
- Friendly environment to help you overcome the challenges of your deliverables.
- Best remuneration as per your experience, qualification and skills.
- An array of additional perks.
Whether you are a seasoned Behavioural Trainer or an aspiring Finance Executive, Couldnine promises the ideal exposure for you to nurture your skills and progress in your trade.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We acknowledge that for the best customer experience, services must be offered with great empathy and consideration. To ensure our patients and their families get truly world-class hospitality, we employ the most courteous guest relations staff, and you could be next!
Guest Relations Executives
Experience: Experience in services/hospitality/airlines preferred
Responsibilities would include:
- Being the first point of contact with customers
- Facilitate a comfortable and delightful experience for customers and guests
- Accurate billing
- Support the communications centre
- Other responsibilities assigned periodically
Doctor relation officer/executive
Role would include:
- To regularly follow up with the doctors and increase referral network
- To increase the revenue for the referral network for investigations
- To constantly review the Doctors contact list
The Brand Manager will be based in Bengaluru and will report to the Chief Marketing Officer.
The important candidate requirements are:
- 2-4 years of experience as Assistant Brand Manager/Brand Manager mandatory, in FMCG, consumer durables or telecom organizations, preferably MNC’s
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including ability to draft high quality marketing communication materials, reports and presentations
- Good analytical skills, and experience with analyzing market data to inform marketing and sales strategy
- Experience with planning and executing marketing activities
- Experience in working with agencies and managing campaigns
- Organized and methodical approach
- Confidence, passion and enthusiasm
M.B.A. degree from top-ranked business school
The primary responsibilities will be:
- Being the brand custodian and shepherding it internally and externally
- Developing a deep understanding of market, competitor and customer dynamics
- Working on the digital footprint including website and social media – strategy and execution
- Quarterly campaign planning and execution
- Working with agencies for collaterals and campaign execution
- Designing metrics and tracking them to manage campaigns and initiatives
- Drafting marketing communications materials as a part of marketing strategy
- Keeping up to date with market trends and new developments, utilizing information for business improvement
- Managing a team of brand executives to achieve targets